The deadline for uploading the camera-ready is
UPLOAD on CMT BY 11:59 PM PST February 14th, 2014
Basically, there are four steps:
• Formatting your paper (without page numbers),
• verifying that your paper is compliant with IEEE’s requirements for PDF files,
• submitting the copyright form to IEEE (via CMT) and finally
• submitting the camera-ready paper (via CMT)
Also don’t forget that one author from each paper should register for the conference and make arrangements to be there to present. Non-presented papers may not appear in Xplore.
Please follow the instructions CAREFULLY; failure to complete any of these requirements may result in your paper being removed from WACV publication.
For testing your paper with PDF Xpress, please follow the steps below:
• Access the IEEE PDF eXpress site at http://www.pdf-express.org
• Enter 31811XP for the Conference ID and username if already registered or create a new user.
• For each conference paper, click “Create New Title”.
• Enter identifying text for the paper (title is recommended but not required)
• Click “Submit PDF for Checking” or “Submit Source Files for Conversion”
• Indicate platform, source file type (if applicable), click Browse and navigate to file, and click “Upload File”. You will receive online and email confirmation of successful upload
• You will receive an email with your Checked PDF or IEEE PDF eXpress-converted PDF attached. If you submitted a PDF for Checking, the email will show if your file passed or failed.
If you wish to load a supplementary file, load the camera-ready file FIRST, then the supplementary file (loading is sequential).
For the supplementary file, name must be of the form XXXX-supp.YYY, where XXXX is your four-digit number paper ID (zero-pad if necessary). E.g., if your paper ID is 23, the filename should be 0023.pdf. YYY is either pdf or zip.
Please limit the combined size to 20 MB. Note Supplemental material will NOT be in Xplore and depending on space constraints may also not be in the actual conference memory-sticks. We strongly recommend you consider placing the supplemental material on the web and including a link in your paper (so that readers in Xplore can eventually find it)